– Excellent Adhesion in-between windscreen glass, metal, EPDM rubber beading.
– No Shrinkage
– Bonding and Sealing of sunproof system
– Automobile windscreen glass fixing
– Interior & Exterior Application
– Excellent bonding of metal to metal
– Bonding with metal to Aluminum, wood to wood
– Good bonding in metal, aluminum with Glass
– Excellent adhesive usages for BTR application (Bus, Track, Rail)
9 months in the original cartridges and sausages, 6 months in the drum.Hermetically store the products between 5 and 25℃.
The substrate areas that will be in contact with adhesive must be clean, dry, and free of all loose materials, dust,
dirt, rust, oil, and other contaminants.
End use application wise tooling and finishing not required.
The substrates to be assembled must be dry, clean, free of oil and other contaminants that could adversely affect
the bonding performance, use a cleaner or primer if necessary.
Not classified as hazardous. Read the material safety data sheet before use.
Uncured adhesive can be removed by wiping MEK or Acetone, but cured adhesive can be removed by mechanically.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN | KEEP CONTAINER TIGHTLY CLOSED | FOR INDUSTRIAL & POFESSIONAL USE
|Sr. No||Volume||Packaging Type|
|2.||Appearance||Thixotropic paste /High viscosity|
|3.||Density at 20℃||Ca 1.35 g/ml|
|4.||Application temperature||5 to 35 ℃|
|6.||ShoreAHardness||Ca.55 (ISO868 – 3 seconds)|
|7.||Tensile strength (DIN 53504)||5.5±1.0 Mpa (After 7days)|
|8.||Shearing resistance (FORD DELTA)||3.0 ±0.5 Mpa (After 7days)|
|9.||Tearing resistance (DIN53515)||>11N/mm|
|10.||Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||>400%|
|11.||Resistance to solvents and hydrocarbons||Moderate|
|12.||Acid and base resistance||Good|
|13.||Water and salt spray resistance||Excellent|
Speciality Tapes -
Adhesives & Glue -
Automotive Care & Maintenance
PU Foam -
Health & Hygiene -