Hi Stick Spray Paint is made from 100 % Acrylic resin and CFC free and used advanced technology. It has excellent hardness with excellent weather resistance. It exhibits great properties like good levelling, high coverage, high spray rate, fast dry, strong adhesiveness, rich color and glossy.
It can be used widely in interior and exterior surfaces like finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics, and plastics.
– Clean the surface thoroughly to remove Dirt, Grease, Oil, Soapy film, Rust, Moisture, etc. The application environment should be moisture free and ventilated.
– Shake the can vigorously for one minute to ensure colour uniformity and better result. Continue the same while in use.
– Ideally, it should be sprayed 30cm away from the object and the temperature must not be below 20°C.
– For best result, apply two thin coats instead of one heavy coat. Every coating time interval 3-5 minutes.
– While spraying inverts the can for a second to remove excess paint from the spray head and to prevent clogging.
The product is flammable, keep it away from Heat, Flame, Spark or any other igniting source. Use protective gloves, glasses and face protectant while applying. It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
36 months from the manufacturing date if stored in a dry and cool storage place, at temperature 30°C or below.
|Sr. No||Volume||Packaging Type|
|1.||400ml||Aerosol Tin Can|
Speciality Tapes -
Adhesives & Glue -
Automotive Care & Maintenance
PU Foam -
Health & Hygiene -