Dolphin Normal Spray Paint Made by advance petroleum techniques and gives an even fine spraying surface. 100% Acrylic Resin and CFC Free. Possesses multiple strengths including water-resistant hard, soft, durable and abrasion-resistant of strong adhesion, widely use in spraying and repairing of the surface of the metal, wood, glass, plastic and etc.
It can be used widely all interior and exterior surfaces like finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics, and plastics.
– Clean the surface thoroughly to remove Dirt, Grease, Oil, Soapy film, Rust, Moisture, etc. The application environment should be moisture free and ventilated.
– Shake the can vigorously for one minute to ensure color uniformity and better result. Continue the same while in use.
– Ideally, it should be sprayed 30 cm away from the object and the temperature must not be below 20°C.
– For best result apply two thin coats instead of one heavy coat. Every coating time interval 3-5 minutes.
– While spraying inverts the can for a second to remove excess paint from the spray head and to prevent clogging.
The product is flammable; keep it away from Heat, Flame, Spark or any other igniting source. Use protective gloves, glasses and face protectant while applying. It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
36 months from the manufacturing date if stored in a dry and cool storage place, at temperature 30°C or below.
|Sr. No||Volume||Packaging Type|
|1.||400ml||Aerosol Tin Can|
Speciality Tapes -
Adhesives & Glue -
Automotive Care & Maintenance
PU Foam -
Health & Hygiene -