– Cleans, restores and protects the entire fuel system (fuel injectors, carburettors, intake valves, and combustion chambers).
– Eliminates starting problems, hesitation, stalling and spark plug fouling.
– Smoothens idling, improves throttle response and cleans combustions and emissions.
– Removes deposits from injector pointless to allow for better flow and more efficient operation.
– Cleans carburetors, intake systems, valves, ports and fuel lines.
– Disperses water.
– Improves fuel atomization.
– Reduces engines’ demand for higher octane fuel.
– Will not harm catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
– Add one bottle of 354 ml to a minimum of 30 Gallons liters of diesel fuel. For best result, use in every 3rd tank of fuel.
– Application surface should be dry and dust, rust, and grease-free.
– For best result apply it within defined temperature (From 25°C to 45°C).
36 months in unopened packaging in a dry, cool and well-ventilated storage place at a temperature below 40°C. Do not store in direct sunlight.
|Sr. No||Volume||Packaging Type|