Keeps the engine temperature in check and extends its service life.
– Before performing the task, make sure the engine is turned off.
– When the engine is at room temperature, flush out the coolant by opening the drain plug.
– Clean entire radiator system with pure water by using the suitable hose. Continue cleaning process by 3 to 5 times till drainage cleaned water solution is clear.
– Fasten all drain plugs.
– Fill the coolant system with Dolphin Radiator Coolant.
– Turn on the engine and check for any leakage.
– Replace Dolphin Radiator Coolant after every 6,000-8,000 kms.
36 months in unopened packaging in a dry and cool storage place at a temperature below 50°C. Do not store in direct sunlight.
|Sr. No||Volume||Packaging Type|
Speciality Tapes -
Adhesives & Glue -
Automotive Care & Maintenance
PU Foam -
Health & Hygiene -
Welcome to Al Muqarram. Nice to meet you. Speak to SABA or MARK for your inquires.