Dolphin 140 1200G Silicone Sealant is an anti-bacterial; single component Acetic cure sealant, which is cured by atmospheric moisture to form a high strength waterproof seal. It is multi-purpose silicone sealant which is flexible and has a powerful anti-bacterial property to prevent mould/bacteria growth.
– Interior Applications Only
– Sealing around bathtubs, shower, basins and other sanitary wares
– As an adhesive for fixing U-PVC Trims, Cladding, and Panels
– Sealing around Metals, Timber and U-PVC Window and Door Frames
– For Aluminium gutter sealing
– General Drought proofing
Application surface should be dry and dust, rust, and grease-free. Cut the nozzle at an angle of 45° and apply sealant on a substrate. Tool immediately to spread the sealant against the surface to give it a smooth finish. For additional information please consult the corresponding product datasheets.
An uncured sealant may irritate eyes, respiratory system, and skin. In the case of direct contact, rinse immediately with water. It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
12 months in unopened packaging in a dry and cool storage place, at temperature 30°C or below.