It is made of new-generation international metallic pigment, special resin and compounding chemicals. The paint film has a fantastic metallic effect. It can greatly stand against the ultraviolet radiation and strengthen the aging resistance of the object being decorated. It brings wonderful external appearance, with a similar effect of chromate treatment.
It can be used widely all interior and exterior surfaces like finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics, and plastics.
– Clean the surface thoroughly to remove Dirt, Grease, Oil, Soapy film, Rust, Moisture, etc. The application environment should be moisture free and ventilated.
– Shake the can vigorously for one minute to ensure color uniformity and better result. Continue the same while in use.
– Ideally, it should be sprayed 30 cm away from the object and the temperature must not be below 20°C.
– For best result apply 2 or 3 thin coats instead of one heavy coat. Every coating time interval 3-5 minutes.
– While spraying inverts the can for a second to remove excess paint from the spray head and to prevent clogging.
The product is flammable; keep it away from Heat, Flame, Spark or any other igniting source. Use protective gloves, glasses and face protectant while applying. It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
36 months from the manufacturing date if stored in a dry and cool storage place at temperature 30°C or below.
|Sr. No||Volume||Packaging Type|
|1.||400ml||Aerosol Tin Can|