Job Number: AMI036
Al Muqarram Industry is seeking for a Sales professional to be stationed in UAE and travel regularly to KSA to develop sales. You should have a proven track record in building materials trade with minimum 3-5 years working experience in the Middle East. You will play a key role in driving sales growth and developing relationships with the existing customers and develop new customers in KSA and other Middle East & Africa (M.E.A.) region.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to increase market share and revenue in Saudi Arabia
- Manage and develop relationships with existing customers, while identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Provide expert product information and technical support to customers
- Negotiate pricing and sales terms with customers, ensuring profitability for the company
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Monitor and analyse market trends and competitor activities to contribute in developing our sales strategy and decision-making
- Provide regular sales reports and forecasts to management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in sales of building materials. Know-how of Sealants, PU foam, Adhesives, Spray paints and tapes is a plus.
- Experience & understanding of KSA market is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel frequently to Saudi Arabia for sales meetings and trade shows
- Fluency in English and Arabic