– Removes a harmful deposit from the throttle body.
– Specially formulated to remove carbon residue, dirt, and other pollutants.
– Maintains the correct air-fuel ratio while enhancing fuel efficiency.
– Reduces exhaust emissions.
– Cleans Intake manifold and combustion chamber.
– Restores engine’s power, performance and fuel economy.
– Turn off the engine before spraying. For pinpoint application, insert red extension tube tightly into the nozzle of the actuators.
– Hold the can in an upright position and press the spray button to apply the product. Avoid spraying onto painted or plastic surfaces as it may cause damage.
– For automatic chokes – stop the engine, remove the air filter and let it cool down. Spray Dolphin Fuel Injection Air Intake System Cleaner on both ends of choke valves and corresponding linkage while opening and closing choke manually to remove deposits of oil and grime.
– It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place.
Dolphin Fuel Injection Air Intake System Cleaner has a shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Store in a dry and cool place, at a temperature 50°C or below. The product is flammable, keep it away from Heat, Flame, Spark or any other igniting source. It is recommended to use the product only in a well-ventilated place. In the case of direct contact, rinse immediately with water. Do not ingest.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|Sr. No||Volume||Packaging Type|
|1.||450ml||Metal Aerosol Can|